Junior Savings Club
Junior Savings Club is the fun way to teach your children how to save.
- $25 minimum deposit to open the account
- No minimum balance required
- Interests earned if the average daily balance of the cycle is equal or greater than $100
- Parents can deposit through electronic transfers
Requirements to open the Junior Savings Club account:
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Social security number of the child and that of the parent or guardian opening the account with him/her
- For children up to 12 years of age
Open your account today at your nearest branch.