At Banco Popular offer you the best financing solutions at competitive rates to help your business grow. We also have financing available throughout the Small Business Administration Program (SBA).
Financing, generally revolving, that covers recurrent operational needs as well as short- term working capital needs1.
- Generally revolving, and due every 12 months
- Can be used for letters of credit, letters of guarantee, or money order discounts
Cover the financial needs of your business with short-term loan or a term loan, allowing you to expand your business, acquire properties, equipment, and refinance your debts or other uses at competitive interest rates.1
- Attractive interest rates
- Available for terms in excess of one year
- Due dates and payments vary according to the loan’s purpose
- Expedited handling by our financing experts
Government Guaranteed Loans
We offer financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) that eases the access to loans to solve your credit needs. Banco Popular is an accredited SBA preferred lender and is ranked #1 among banks in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, in originating SBA-guaranteed loans.1
- Up to 100%2 financing for debt refinancing or working capital
- Up to 90%3 financing of the project total cost
- Repayment terms at competitive interest rates
- Expedited handling by our financial experts
Please contact us to obtain more information about our products and services, call our Business Banking Center at 787-756-3939 or 1-855-756-3939.
All Banco Popular loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval.
All extensions of credit, whether via credit cards, credit lines or loans, are subject to credit approval. Certain conditions apply.
100% SBA financing will be considered for established businesses with adequate capitalization, excluding financing for fixed assets. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Contributions in the form of physical improvements may be considered as contributions to the project. Supporting evidence must be submitted. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Should I start my own business? We can help develop it.
Are you looking for foreclosed commercial buildings or land?
Find them here