Take advantage of our online services and be able to manage your business more efficiently.
You can access information about your business accounts1 and make FREE banking transactions through our Internet Banking2 service at www.popular.com.
Receive via the Internet your commercial account statement quickly, safely and in electronic PDF format through a Secure Site. The service is completely FREE when you replace the current printed statement for the electronic format.
- Provides access to your account statement via the Internet from any location.
- Includes the front and back images of your paid checks.
- You can save the statement in your electronic files.
- The last eighteen (18) statements will always be available in the site.
- It is safe and reliable; a password is required to access the statements.
This service offers you direct access to manage your business accounts via Internet to obtain information on balances and transactions, make payments and transfer funds among Banco Popular accounts.
- You can access your business accounts via Internet at any time.
- Provides real-time balances and details of transactions in your business accounts.
- See electronic images of your checks (front and back).
- Maintain a history of all reports for up to 180 days and the transactions of the last 18 account statements.
- Make electronic payments such as payroll, payments to suppliers, pay taxes, water bills, electricity bills, telephone bills and others.
- Originate wire transfers from your computer; create a template within the application and send money in U.S. Dollars or foreign currency.
- Originate and cancel stop payments
- Generate your own account information reports
- Export balance and transactions information
- Generate special reports of other services you have contracted with Banco Popular
- Allows you to program different levels of access for your users making the application secure.
- Minimizes the risk of loss or theft
Allows you to deposit your checks without having to go to the bank. You will be able to scan and create an image of the check to be deposited using a computer and a scanner located at your office. An electronic check image file is submitted through the Internet.1
- Increase of the cash flow in the account
- Make deposits without going to a branch
- Checks are automatically endorsed
- Extended hours for same day deposits: until 7:00PM
- Save check images for future reference
Popular Deposit Trace (PDT)
Provides your company the convenience of managing business deposits and cash requisitions via Internet.
- Increases cash flow for your business
- Provides detailed reports of all deposits
- Reduces adjustments and minimizes manual errors
- Accessible from any place with Internet access
- Improves operational efficiency for the management of your deposits
Remote Payment Station (PER Web)
The Remote Payment Station service will allow you to receive and process payments (bills) in your Business from different participating Agencies and Entities by using an Internet system.
- The Remote Payment Station service will allow the Business to expand its services and attract a larger flow of clients attracted by the new Payment Alternative.
- Initially, the client might be focused only on making a payment, but could feel prompted to buy something or use any of the other services the Business offers (or vice versa).
- The Business receives a fee for each payment received and processed into the system.
Banco Popular processes all your company’s collections and keeps your accounts receivables up-to-date.
- Generates a coupon book for your clients following your specifications regarding monthly payment, late payment charges and any other special charges.
- You can enter your clients’ information online, generate reports and request coupon books.
- It provides three periodic reports: daily payment report, account statement and accounts payable.
- Your client enjoys the convenience of paying through: TelePago Popular®, by mail, at any of our branches, and at our automated teller machines.
Please contact us to obtain more information about our products and services, call our Business Banking Center at 787-756-3939 or 1-855-756-3939.
Available only for sole owner accounts and/or accounts that do not require joint signatures.
An activated ATH® card is required.