How does it help? A budget is a plan that shows your income and your expenses, and that allows you to decide how to spend your money.
Prepare your budget: Download worksheet .
A budget helps you to:
- Understand your cost of living
- Reduce the anxiety of meeting your obligations
- Control your money
- Maximize resources in each stage of your life
Follow these steps:
1. Clearly define your goals and aspirations.
2. List your income, debts, expenses and savings.
3. Calculate how much money you have left over.
Fill the personal budget worksheet , to clearly see your income and expenses.
Let’s teach our kids how to save in a fun way.
Teach them how to save