Contest Rules: “PREMIA® 10th Anniversary”
1. The contest “PREMIA® 10th Anniversay” (the “Contest”) begins on May 15, 2012, and ends on December 15, 2012.
2. This Contest is promoted by Popular Inc., Popular postal address: (729) P.O. Box 362708, San Juan, PR 00936-2708; physical address: 209 Muñoz Rivera Ave., Marketing Division, 7th Floor, Hato Rey, PR 00918 (Central Office).
3. Any person age 21 or older who is an active member of the PREMIA® program and meets the membership requirements set forth in the Terms and Conditions of the PREMIA® program is eligible to participate. Employees of Popular Inc., its subsidiaries, advertising agencies, data processor and/or affiliates involved in any stage of the contest are not eligible to participate.
4. Customers who are active members of the PREMIA® program will receive one entry for being registered. For each point accumulated in the program between May 15 and December 15, the customer will receive an additional entry. In addition, total entries will be multiplied by the total years as a member of the Program. For example, a customer who accumulates 50 points and has 2 years in the program receives 102 entries (1 entry for being registered, 50 for points accumulated, multiplied by 2 years). For details on how to accumulate points refer to the Accumulate Points section at www.popular.com/premia.
5. A drawing will be held to award 1 prize of 1,000,000 points, 1 prize of 250,000 points, 1 prize of 100,000 points and 7 prizes of 10,000 points.
6. The drawing will be conducted on December 21 and the winners will be notified by telephone. The winners will have up to 30 days from the drawing date to claim their prize. The winners must present a copy of a current driver’s license in order to receive the prizes. Upon receiving their prizes, the winners must sign a receipt for the prize won and a Liability Waiver relieving Popular, Inc. for any damages or claims that may arise and/or be suffered due to the use of the prize.
7. The points will be credited to the membership accounts of the winning customers within a week.
8. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the contest or win a prize.
9. The odds of winning depend on the accumulation of points in the program.
10. The prizes are not transferable and may not be totally or partially substituted. Only one prize per person will be awarded.
11. By accepting a prize, the winners consent to the use of their name, voice and/or image by the contest promoter for advertising and promotional purposes, including personal appearances, if required, without any additional compensation.
12. Contest rules are available at www.popular.com/premia.
13. Popular Inc. reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winners and to reject those who do not comply with the Contest requirements. The promoter reserves the unilateral right to substitute another prize of an equal or greater value, or to modify the rules or the dates of the contest, if in the promoter’s judgment it is considered necessary.
14. Any attempt to violate any of these rules or to provide false information for fraudulent purposes will be pursued under the applicable laws.
15. Popular Inc., its subsidiaries, advertising, public relations and promotional agencies are not responsible for direct or indirect losses or damages caused to the winner, to his or her relatives or any person or property related to them as a result of the use and enjoyment of the prize. Any and all obligation on the part of the promoter toward the winners will cease and will be completely satisfied at the time the prize is delivered.
16. This contest is subject to all applicable Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and federal laws. Popular Inc. may cancel and/or postpone the drawing due to events beyond its control.
17. If necessary, winners will accept any reasonable delay related to the delivery of the prize, subject to application laws and regulations.
18. Participation in the contest implies complete acceptance of these rules.