We offer you a variety of collection alternatives so you can obtain your money faster and more effectively. Learn about our collection alternatives.
Web Cash Manager℠ ACH Module¹
This module offers you the option of making electronic debits to clients, individuals and businesses.
- Accelerates the collection of funds, which significantly increases cash flow
- Reduces substantially operational expenses related to the collection process
Collection Management Service
Collection Management Service offers an effective solution for your business to be more productive. We arrange the collection of:
- Checks returned for non-available or insufficient funds
- Electronic transactions returned for non-available or insufficient funds
- Penalty fee you charge to your clients for checks and transactions returned
- You only pay for collected transactions
- Speeds up the collection effort and increases your cash flow
- Maximizes your time and your resources
Allows your clients with accounts in Banco Popular to make payments either by phone or online simplifying the collection process.
- Update your receivable accounts quickly and efficiently
- Minimizes risk of loss or theft
- Available funds accurately determined
- Easy management of daily payment reconciliation
Pago Expreso Popular (POS)
You may provide your clients with the ease and convenience of paying for their purchases with debit or credit cards. Evertec will install an electronic terminal at the point of sale (POS) through which transactions are authorized and processed payments are deposited in your account each day.Request advice
Popular Wireless (POS)
This service allows restaurants, businesses offering delivery service, and mobile businesses to accept debit or credit card payments via a wireless terminal at the point of sale.Request advice
Banco Popular processes all your company’s collections and keeps your accounts receivables up-to-date.
- Generates a coupon book for your clients following your specifications regarding monthly payment, late payment charges and any other special charges.
- You can enter your clients’ information online, generate reports and request coupon books.
- It provides three periodic reports: daily payment report, account statement and accounts payable.
- Your client enjoys the convenience of paying through: TelePago Popular®, by mail and at any of our branches.
Checkout Payment Systems
Robust and secure web solution designed to provide your business the capability to accept payments from clients via Internet. Clients can select their preferred payment option through a secure website located in Banco Popular servers.
- Daily reconciliation
- System monitoring
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard and checks (ACH verified)
- Only Internet system that accepts the ATH card (BPPR)
- Reduces operational expenses
Remote Payment Station (PER Web)
The Remote Payment Station service will allow you to receive and process payments (bills) in your Business from different participating Agencies and Entities by using an Internet system.
- The Remote Payment Station service will allow the Business to expand its services and attract a larger flow of clients attracted by the new Payment Alternative
- The Business receives a fee for each payment received and processed into the system
ATH Móvil Business
New app that lets you receive payments from ATH Móvil users just by using the name of your business, as well known as pATH. Accept payments from 750,000+ ATH Móvil users.
- Receive money in real time – Payments by your customers are available instantly. You can see a summary of the money you have received during the day.
- Transaction reports – Receive reports by e-mail on weekly and monthly sales with the payments you have received.
- Refunds – You can refund money to your customers from the app. This credit is instantly reflected and is documented in your transaction history.
- Transaction limits – You can accept up to $10,000 daily. Your customers can pay you up to $1,500 per day.
Download the app today in the App Store or Google Play or visit athmovilbusiness.com for more information.
1The Web Cash Manager℠ service entails fee charges. This service is not available on countries that are subject to comprehensive U.S. Treasury (OFAC) trade embargoes or economic sanctions programs.