Spend eight exciting weeks getting an insider’s view of Popular and the financial industry, taking educational and self-development workshops, rotating among a variety of business units, and participating in community activities. Develop your own high-impact project based on your academic background and present it to our leaders.
- Excellent academic record (GPA of at least 3.00)
- Sophomores pursuing a Bachelors Degree from an accredited University
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Spanish and English
- Previous internship or summer experience
- Strong analytical and strategic capabilities
- Leadership experience