Before entering any of our facilities, you must cover up your nose and mouth with a mask, scarf, bandana or fabric.
When accessing our branches, hand sanitizer is available for the use of our customers.
All our branches and service centers have acrylic panels placed between tellers and customers.
We control traffic flow within our facilities.
We have implemented strict cleaning protocols.
A 6 feet distance is required.
Branches identified with positive cases of COVID-19:
Aware of our social responsibility and of the importance of providing accurate and timely information in a situation such as the current one, we include the customer service center in which a case of coronavirus was identified. Our health protocol stipulates, among other things, that we will sanitize those facilities (when there is suspicion of symptoms, exposure or with a positive result for COVID-19 test), and 14-days quarantine for employees who had direct and prolonged contact.
On September 25, an employee of San José Branch received a positive result for COVID-19 test. The employee began his quarantine period on September 23, 2020.
September 24, an employee of Galería Los Paseos Branch received a positive result for COVID-19 test. The employee began his quarantine period on September 23, 2020.
September 17, an employee of Trujillo Alto Shopping Center Branch received a positive result for COVID-19 test. The employee began his quarantine period on September 15, 2020.
Those facilities were sanitized according to the protocol required by the CDC and a new service staff was assigned. We closely follow the evolution of the situation and we will continue taking measures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
Hours and services at branches
You have more than 140 branches available throughout the island to conduct your banking transactions, open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., as well as branches that open Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to noon. Some branches are operating in a special schedule.
Services available at our branches:
- Deposits, withdrawals, payments, debit card services, check cashing, provisional checks, and wire transfers
- Sale of vehicle registration stickers (marbete)
- Sale of Internal Revenue stamps and vouchers
- Payment of traffic fines
- Opening accounts
- Withdrawals from IRAs and CDs
- Credit applications and disbursements
- Transactions and commercial services
For your convenience, more than 90 branches have drive-through lanes where you can make deposits, withdrawals, payments, and cash checks.
Click here to see the list of branches
You can reach us at the following telephone numbers.
- For inquiries, customer service, or to make an appointment call 787.751.4848787.751.4848.
- To pick up vehicle registration stickers (marbete) for leased vehicles, for insurance check endorsements and loan or lease cancellations, make your appointment here.
- For guidance about the options available to purchase or refinance a property, call 787.707.7070787.707.7070.
- Our team of mortgage consultants has all the tools to assist you and complete mortgage loan applications remotely.
- Contact our Mortgage Services Center for any situation related to your mortgage loan by calling 787.775.1100787.775.1100.
- For inquiries, customer service or to make an appointment, call 787.213.0118787.213.0118.
- For questions about investments or to receive guidance, contact your financial advisor or call 787.758.7400787.758.7400.