The Education Contribution Account (CAE, as it is known in Spanish) allows you to save money for the college education of your children. The contribution can be deducted from your Income Tax Return in addition to other IRA accounts.

Which type of ECA IRA do you prefer?

I want to be ready for my children's college education while reducing my tax liability.

Educational Contribution Account (ECA)

  • The father, mother or guardian of the beneficiary may open the account.
  • The principal and interests are insured by the FDIC.
  • Available terms: 1 and 3 years.
More information

Educational Stock Market

  • The interest earned is based on the Standard and Poor's 500 Index (S&P 500).
  • The principal is insured by the FDIC.
  • Minimum initial deposit $500.
More information