With Partial Collateral
Do you want to get a personal loan with a lower interest rate than on an unsecured personal loan?
Put part of your savings in a Certificate of Deposit and use them as collateral for your partial guarantee personal loan. This way you can get a personal loan with a lower interest rate than on an unsecured personal loan. Your Certificate of Deposit continues earning interest and after repaying the loan, the collateral and the earned interests are released. In addition, if you pay with Direct Payment , you qualify for a 0.25% discount.
This loan will offer you:
- Cash contribution from 25% to 99% of the requested amount
- The more money you put into the Certificate of Deposit, the lower your interest rate
- Loans from $2,000 up to the maximum that you qualify for
- 12 to 84 month terms
- APR starting in 7.99%1
- 0.25% discount for using Direct Payment
- Your Certificate of Deposit continues generating interest
1Base rate starting from 7.99% APR, minimum depends on the percentage of the warranty granted as collateral. Example: a $5,000 loan at 7.21% APR for 72 months with a 75% collateral will have a monthly payment of $85.75. Discounts: 0.25% when you sign up for Pago Directo. Subject to credit approval. Certain conditions apply.