- The Banco Popular of Puerto Rico (“Banco Popular”) “From Paradise to the Adventure” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on august 1, 2019 and ends on October 31, 2019.
- Existing cardholders of the following Banco Popular Mastercard credit cards are eligible to participate: Mastercard Novel, Mastercard Black y AAdvantage® Mastercard Black. Participants must be 21 years or older, residents of Puerto Rico and their accounts must be active and in good standing at the moment of the draw. To be eligible, the cardholder cannot have a past due or charged-off account with Banco Popular or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. (the “Eligible Participants”).
In addition, the winner and companion must have valid passports and responsible for tourist visas, if required.
- No purchase necessary to participate and win. Eligible Participants have the following options to participate:
- Register your eligible Banco Popular Mastercard credit card by calling toll free 1-877-222-2319 or visit www.popular.com/promo-peru, enter account number and offer code 6366 and use the eligible Banco Popular Visa credit card from august 1, 2019 and ends on October 31, 2019 for purchases. Eligible Participants will receive one (1) automatic entry per $1 on purchases made during the Sweepstakes period. Purchase credits posted during the Sweepstakes period will be excluded.
- Send a 4"x 6" postal card in an envelope with their name, last four (4) digits of Banco Popular credit card number, address and telephone number to:
Sweepstakes: From Paradise to the Adventure Banco
Popular de PR, Marketing & Customer Knowledge (729)
P.O. Box 362708, San Juan, P.R. 00936-2708
Only one (1) postal card per person will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2019 and received by Banco Popular by November 5, 2019. Those participating by mail and without any purchase will be entered electronically.
- No reproductions, copies of receipts or participations will be accepted. Only participations or transactions received or performed by 11:59:59 p.m. (Puerto Rico Time Zone) on October 31, 2019 will be accepted.
- Employees of Banco Popular, their advertising, public relations or marketing agencies that have worked, directly or indirectly, in any part of this Sweepstakes are not be eligible to participate.
- Will be one (1) draw. The electronic drawing will be held on November 15, 2019at Banco Popular’s Marketing & Customer Knowledge Division. There will be one (1) winner. The Prize consists of a package for two (2) people to Machu Picchu, Peru. The winner can choose the date of the trip between: December 18-21, 2019; February 14-17, 2020 or March 19-22, 2020. The package consists of:
- Roundtrip air transportation in economy class for the winner (a) and his companion from San Juan to Cusco, Peru
- 4 days and 3 nights stay in luxury hotel in double occupancy
- Welcome service at the airport.
- Land transportation
- Tour of Machu Picchu
- Luxury massage session
- Dinners in renowned Peruvian restaurants
- Mastercard prepaid card for $ 300
- The winner will be responsible for the taxes and levies applicable to the prize by the date of delivery. Likewise, once the prize has been delivered, the winner will be responsible for all taxes involved in its acceptance and/or receipt, as well as any other related costs.
- The prize will be awarded to the principal cardholder named in the account as determined by the account registration. One (1) winner and three (5) alternate potential winners will be selected. All participations, including the mail entries, have the same opportunity to win. The Banco Popular Visa credit card account must comply with the requirements described in paragraph 2 or will not be eligible to receive the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or electronic mail and will have seven (7) days from the day of the notification to claim the prize. The winner must coordinate to receive the prize by presenting an official photo ID at Banco Popular de PR, Marketing & Customer Knowledge Division located at #209 Muñoz Rivera Ave. Popular Center Building 7th Floor, Hato Rey, P.R. 00919. A satisfactory personal ID will be required from the winner before the prize is delivered. The prize is not transferable may not be exchanged for cash value and will only be delivered to the person whose name appears as primary account holder.
- The date of delivery will be confirmed in the notification phone call and/or via email. Once the validity of the participation is verified, the vehicle will be delivered. The sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prize for another of equal or higher value, if the advertised prize is not available for any reason, in conformity with the applicable norms and regulations. The winner must select the travel dates and once confirmed, modification to dates is not allowed.
- If necessary, the winner will accept any reasonable delay regarding the delivery of the prize. At the time of delivery, the winner must sign a receipt for the prize won and a release and hold harmless in favor of Banco Popular and their employees, for any damage or claim that may be caused and/or suffered through the use and enjoyment of the prize.
- Banco Popular, Mastercard and their subsidiaries, advertising, marketing or public relations agencies do not assume responsibility for any damages, accidents or losses (directly, indirectly or as a result thereof) that the winners, family members, or any other person may suffer by using or enjoying the prize. Any and all obligations toward the prize winners on the part of Banco Popular will cease and will be completely satisfied upon delivery of the prize.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting the prize, the winner grants Banco Popular, Mastercard and each of their advertising, marketing and public relations agencies an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual right to use his or her names, voice and likeness, photographs and to make personal presentations, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Banco Popular and Visa. Any question or information related to this sweepstake should be addressed to Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Marketing and Customer Knowledge (729), PO Box 362708, San Juan, PR 00936-2708, accessing www.popular.com/promo-peru or visit Banco Popular de Puerto Rico office: 209 building in Muñoz Rivera Ave., Suite 703, Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
- Banco Popular reserves the absolute right to cancel the Sweepstakes, change the rules or the date of beginning or end of the Sweepstakes and/or date of the drawing for causes beyond its control, subject to applicable state or federal laws or regulations.
- Banco Popular and MasterCard will not be responsible for participations that are lost, incomplete, illegible, late, with incorrect address or misdirected, stolen, with insufficient postage or mutilated; or for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; for technical or mechanical failures or deficiencies; for failures or deficient functioning of the telephone, telephone lines or telephone systems; mistakes in the Official Rules, in any advertising or other material related to the sweepstake; for failures in electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate information regarding the entry, whether due to the equipment, the software used in the sweepstake, due to human error in processing, or for any other cause. Banco Popular reserves the absolute rights to determine the validity of participations submitted and to reject them if they do not comply with the Sweepstakes rules, or if an unauthorized method has been used to participate.
- This Sweepstakes is valid only in Puerto Rico. It is subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The Sweepstakes Rules are available at www.popular.com/promo-peru.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of participations received.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes implies complete acceptance of these rules.