The Banco Popular de Puerto Rico (“Banco Popular”) “Have a wonderful time with your family at Vivo Beach Club” Sweepstake (the “Sweepstake”) begins on November 24, 2021 and ends on January 31, 2022 (the “Sweepstake’s Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in this Sweepstake, the participant must meet all the following criteria:
Be a Popular Visa cardholder: Visa Novel, Visa Icon, Visa Return, Visa Secure, Visa Ideal, Visa PREMIA® Rewards, Visa Cash Rewards, Visa Infinite, Visa Signature, Visa Signature Plus.
Be an adult of legal age (21 years or older).
Be a legal resident of Puerto Rico.
Have an active account with Banco Popular and in good standing at the moment of the Sweepstake.
Must not have a past due or charged-off account with Banco Popular or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or related companies.
- Participants may participate in the following two ways:
Registering their Banco Popular Visa credit card at popular.com/promo-visa or by calling toll free 1-877-222-2319 to enter the credit card number and offer code 6333 and using the eligible credit card during the Sweepstake’s Period. Participants will receive one (1) automatic entry per each purchase made during the Sweepstake’s Period. Purchase credits posted during the Sweepstake’s Period will be excluded.
- May also participate, with no purchase, by sending a 4"x 6" postal card in an envelope with their name, address, telephone number and the last four (4) digits of the Popular Visa card, to the following address:
Sweepstakes: Have a wonderful time with your family at Vivo Beach Club
Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
Marketing & Customer Knowledge (729)
P.O. Box 362708, San Juan, P.R. 00936-2708
Only one (1) postal card per person for one (1) entry will be accepted for the Sweepstake’s Period. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2022 and received by Banco Popular by February 7, 2022.
After the Sweepstake’s Period, entries will not be accepted. Entries received by mail without a purchase will be entered electronically.
- Reproductions and copies of receipts will not be accepted. Only entries or transactions received or made during the Sweepstake’s Period will be accepted.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to participate and receive the prize.
- Employees of Popular, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries (including Banco Popular), and their advertising, public relations or marketing agencies that have worked, directly or indirectly, in any part of this Sweepstake are not eligible to participate. A certification may be required indicating that the winner is not included among the persons excepted from participating.
There will be one (1) draw where five (5) potential winners and five (5) potential alternate winners will be selected randomly from total entries through an electronic raffle that will be held on February 16, 2022, at Banco Popular’s Marketing & Customer Knowledge Division. Each winner will receive:
A Family Membership (4 people) for Vivo Beach Club. Membership duration time of 12 months (1 year). After 12 months, if the winner wishes to renew the membership, the winner must contact the Vivo Beach Club team for the new terms and conditions of membership, including monthly costs. The winner will have the option to renew membership without the initiation fee.
$500 in consumption at Vivo Beach Club usable for one year. To redeem, winner must contact the Manager for credit application. If the winner does not use the $500 in a single visit, must confirm the remaining amount with the Manager to make the note in the "Ledger Book" for a future visit. The $500 does not include taxes or gratuity. The $500 cannot be redeemed in Cash Back and can only be used in restaurants within the club/venue, including Beach Front + Tap Room. It cannot be used for purchases at the stores or oceanlab.com /Store of Vivo Beach Club website or Ticketera.
6 concert tickets of $50 or less. Tickets can be used in a single concert or divided into several concerts. Concert tickets have an expiration of 2 years.
Each winner must coordinate with Vivo Beach Club the date and time to sign the agreement between Vivo Beach Club and the member, where it specifies the rules within the club / venue before being able to use and enjoy the prize. Must provide a valid driver's license or other valid government photo ID and provide a valid Visa credit card number.
- All taxes and levies applicable as a result of the acceptance of the prize will be the sole responsibility of the Sweepstake’s winners. Additionally, once the prize is awarded, the winner will be responsible for taxes associated with its acceptance and/or receipt, as well as any other related cost.
- The prize will be awarded to the primary cardholder named in the account as determined by the account registration. All entries, those submitted using the credit card and via mail, will have the same chances of winning. To award the prize, the account must comply with the requirements described in paragraph 2, otherwise it will not be awarded or able to claim.
The potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email. The potential winners must respond within seven (7) days of the notification to claim the prize (the "Term"). If a potential winner does not respond within the Term, it will be understood that has not accepted the prize and a potential alternate winner will be notified (in the same way as a potential winner), who will have the same Term to respond. The winners must visit the offices of Banco Popular, Marketing & Customer Knowledge Division at #209 Avenida Muñoz Rivera, Popular Center Building 7th floor, Hato Rey, P.R. 00918 to claim the prize and must:
Present a valid driver's license or other valid government photo ID; and
Sign and deliver to Banco Popular a Certification of Eligibility and Waiver of Liability.
- The prize is not transferable, may not be exchanged for cash value, and will only be delivered to the person whose name appears as the primary account holder.
- The date of delivery will be confirmed in the notification phone call or email message. Banco Popular reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equal or higher value, to modify the rules or the dates of the Sweepstake, when, at its judgment and criteria, deems it necessary, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- If necessary, the winner will accept any reasonable delay regarding the delivery of the prize.
- Banco Popular, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, advertising, marketing, or public relations agencies do not assume any responsibility or liability for any damages, accidents, or losses (directly, indirectly or as a result thereof) that may be suffered by the winner, its family members or any other person or property as a result of the participation in the Sweepstake or the use and enjoyment of the prize. Any and all obligations towards the prize winner on the part of Banco Popular will cease and will be completely satisfied upon delivery of the prize.
- By participating in the Sweepstake and accepting the prize, the winner grants Banco Popular, Visa, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and each of their advertising, marketing, and public relations agencies an irrevocable, worldwide, and perpetual right to use its image (including, its name, voice and/or likeness, photograph, signature and any other personal representation) for any purpose (including for commercial, advertising and promotional purposes) through any means and anywhere in the world, in and all media now known or hereafter devised, for an unlimited time, and without any additional compensation, notice or consent.
- This Sweepstake is sponsored by Banco Popular. Any question or information related to this Sweepstake should be addressed to Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Marketing and Customer Knowledge (729), PO Box 362708, San Juan, PR 00936-2708, or accessing the website www.popular.com/promo-visa, or visit Banco Popular office: 209 building in Muñoz Rivera Ave., Suite 703, 7th floor Hato Rey, Puerto Rico 00918.
- Banco Popular reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstake; or modify these rules, their terms and conditions or the prize advertised in accordance with applicable laws.
- Banco Popular will not be responsible for entries that are lost, incomplete, illegible, late, with incorrect address or misdirected, stolen, with insufficient postage or mutilated; or for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; for technical or mechanical failures or deficiencies; for failures or deficient functioning of telephones, telephone lines or telephone systems; mistakes in the official rules, in any advertising or other material related to the Sweepstake; for failures in electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate information regarding the entry, whether due to the equipment, the software used in the Sweepstake, due to human error in processing, or for any other cause. Banco Popular reserves the absolute rights to determine the validity of the entries submitted and to reject them if they do not comply with the Sweepstake’s Rules, or if an unauthorized method has been used to participate.
- Any attempt to violate any of the Sweepstake’s Rules or to give false information with the intention of committing fraud will be processed in accordance with applicable laws.
- This Sweepstake is valid in Puerto Rico. It is subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The Sweepstake’s Rules are available at www.popular.com/promo-visa.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- The Sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and participants release them of any liability related to the Sweepstake.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes implies complete acceptance of these rules.