- The Sweepstakes “Visa Auto 2021” (the “Sweepstakes”), from Banco Popular de Puerto Rico (“Banco Popular”) begins on April 15, 2021 and ends on July 15, 2021.
- Existing cardholders of the Banco Popular VISA personal credit cards are eligible to participate. Participants must be residents of Puerto Rico, 21 years or older, and their accounts must be active and in good standing at the moment of the draw. To be eligible, the cardholder cannot have a past due or charged-off account with Banco Popular or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. (the “Eligible Participants”).
- Eligible Participants have the following options to participate:
Register your eligible Banco Popular Visa personal credit card by calling toll free 1-877-222-23191-877-222-2319 or visit www.popular.com/promo-visa, enter account number and offer code 6333 and use the eligible Banco Popular Visa credit card from April 15th, 2021 through July 15th, 2021 for purchases. Eligible Participants will receive one (1) automatic entry per $1 on purchases made during the Sweepstakes period. Purchase credits posted during the Sweepstakes period will be excluded.
You can also participate without purchase by sending a 4"x 6" postal card in an envelope with your name, last four (4) digits of Banco Popular credit card number, address and telephone number to:
Sweepstakes: “Visa Auto 2021”
Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
Marketing & Customer Knowledge (729)
P.O. Box 362708, San Juan, P.R. 00936-2708
Only one (1) postal card per person will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by Abril 15, 2021 and received by Banco Popular before July 15, 2021. No participations will be accepted after the Sweepstakes period has ended. Those participating by mail will be entered electronically.
- No reproductions or copies of receipts will be accepted. Only participations or transactions received or performed starting Abril 15, 2021, until 11:59:59 p.m. (Puerto Rico Time Zone) on July 15, 2021 will be accepted.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to participate and receive the prize.
- Employees of Toyota de Puerto Rico and Popular, Inc., its subsidiaries including Banco Popular, their advertising, public relations or marketing agencies that have worked, directly or indirectly, in any part of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. A certification may be required indicating that the winner is not included among the persons excepted from participating.
- There will be one (1) drawing. The electronic drawing will be held on July 28, 2021 at Banco Popular’s Marketing & Customer Knowledge Division. There will be one (1) winner. The winner will receive a 2022 Hybrid Toyota Corolla Metallic Silver. Prize does not include insurance, ACAA registry, license plate, or mandatory public liability insurance.
- The winner will be responsible for the taxes and levies applicable to the prize by the date of delivery. Likewise, once the prize has been delivered, the winner will be responsible for all taxes involved in its acceptance and/or receipt, as well as any other related costs.
- Prize will be awarded to the principal cardholder named on the winning account, as determined by the account registration. One (1) winner and three (3) alternate potential winners will be selected. All entries, both those submitted through the use of a credit card, and those submitted via mail have the same chance of winning. To award, the account must meet the requirements described in paragraph (2), otherwise it will not be awarded or claimable.
- The winner will be notified by phone and electronic mail and will have five (5) calendar days from the day of the notification to claim the prize. If we do not hear from the winner during that period, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. To claim the prize a valid personal ID with photo will be required from the winner before the prize is delivered.
- The prize is not transferable, may not be exchanged for cash value, and will only be delivered to the person whose name appears as primary account holder. Only one (1) prize will be awarded.
- The date of delivery will be confirmed in the notification phone call and/or via email. Once the validity of the participation is verified, the prize will be confirmed. Banco Popular and Visa reserve the right to substitute the prize for another of equal or higher value, if the advertised prize is not available for any reason, in conformity with the applicable norms and regulations.
- If necessary, the winner will accept any reasonable delay regarding the delivery of the prize. At the time of delivery, the winner must sign a receipt for the prize won and a release and hold harmless in favor of Banco Popular and their employees, for any damage or claim that may be caused and/or suffered through the use and enjoyment of the prize.
- Banco Popular, Visa, and their affiliates and/or subsidiaries, advertising, marketing or public relations agencies do not assume responsibility for any damages, accidents or losses (directly, indirectly or as a result thereof) that the winner, family members, or any other person may suffer by using or enjoying their prize. Any and all obligations toward the winner on the part of Banco Popular will cease and will be completely satisfied upon delivery of the prize.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting the prize, the winner grants Banco Popular and its advertising, marketing and public relations agencies an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual right to use his or her names, voice and likeness, photographs and to make personal presentations, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Banco Popular and Visa. Any question or information related to this sweepstake should be addressed to Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Marketing and Customer Knowledge (729), PO Box 362708, San Juan, PR 00936-2708, or by accessing www.popular.com/promo-visa.
- Banco Popular reserves the absolute right to cancel the Sweepstakes, change the rules or the date of beginning or end of the Sweepstakes and/or date of the drawing for causes beyond its control, subject to applicable state or federal laws or regulations.
- Banco Popular and Visa will not be responsible for participations that are lost, incomplete, illegible, late, with incorrect address or misdirected, stolen, with insufficient postage or mutilated; or for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; for technical or mechanical failures or deficiencies; for failures or deficient functioning of the telephone, telephone lines or telephone systems; mistakes in the Official Rules, in any advertising or other material related to the sweepstake; for failures in electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate information regarding the entry, whether due to the equipment, the software used in the sweepstake, due to human error in processing, or for any other cause. Banco Popular reserves the absolute rights to determine the validity of participations submitted and to reject them if they do not comply with the Sweepstakes rules, or if an unauthorized method has been used to participate.
- Any attempt to violate any of the Sweepstakes rules or to give false information with the intention of defrauding will be processed in accordance with the laws in force.
- This Sweepstakes is valid only in Puerto Rico. It is subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The Sweepstakes Rules are available at www.popular.com/promo-visa.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of participations received.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes implies complete acceptance of these rules.