- The “Experience all the excitement of the NFL Super Bowl LIV, courtesy of Visa,” sweepstakes begins on October 15th, 2019 and ends on December 27th, 2019.
- Existing cardholders of the Banco Popular VISA personal credit cards are eligible to participate. Participants must residents of Puerto Rico, be 21 years or older; or the US Virgin Islands (at least 18 years old) and their accounts must be active and in good standing at the moment of the draw. To be eligible, the cardholder cannot have a past due or charged-off account with Banco Popular or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. (the “Eligible Participants”).
- No purchase necessary to participate and win. Eligible Participants have the following options to participate:
- Register your eligible Banco Popular Visa personal credit card by calling toll free 1-877-222-23191-877-222-2319 or visit www.popular.com/promo-visa , enter account number and offer code 6333 and use the eligible Banco Popular Visa credit card from October 15th, 2019 through December 27th, 2019 for purchases. Eligible Participants will receive one (1) automatic entry per $1 on purchases made during the Sweepstakes period. Purchase credits posted during the Sweepstakes period will be excluded.
- Send a 4"x 6" postal card in an envelope with their name, last four (4) digits of Banco Popular credit card number, address and telephone number to:
Experience all the excitement of the NFL Super Bowl LIV, courtesy of Visa
Banco Popular de PR, Marketing & Customer Knowledge (729)
P.O. Box 362708, San Juan, P.R. 00936-2708
Only one (1) postal card per person will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 27th, 2019 and received by Banco Popular by January 2, 2019. Those participating by mail and without any purchase will be entered electronically.
- No reproductions, copies of receipts or participations will be accepted. Only participations or transactions received or performed by 11:59:59 p.m. (Puerto Rico Time Zone) on December 27th, 2019 will be accepted.
- Employees of Banco Popular, Visa, their advertising, public relations or marketing agencies that have worked, directly or indirectly, in any part of this Sweepstakes are not be eligible to participate.
- There will be one (1) draw. The electronic drawing will be held on January 3, 2020 at Banco Popular’s Marketing & Customer Knowledge Division. There will be one (1) winner. The Prize consists of a trip for four (4) people to NFL Super Bowl LIV in Miami, Florida from January 30st through February 3, 2020. The prize consists of:
- Round-trip economy air transportation to Miami, Florida for four (4) persons. Tickets are nonrefundable; service charges payable by the winner will apply to any change in either dates or flights as applicable per passenger plus any difference in service class if applicable.
- Ground transportation to and from airport and to all scheduled events in Miami.
- Visa event team support staff during the weekend event.
- Four (4) NFL Super Bowl LIV game tickets.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights in Miami from January 30st to February 3rd, 2020, double occupancy.
The prize does not include:
- Non-program personal expenses (purchases, transportation to local sites during free time that are not part of the tour, meal expenses except scheduled meals).
- Hotel Incidentals (e.g. phone, mini-bar, laundry, etc.).
- Ground transportation during non-scheduled events (free time) for example, if you decide to visit the mall outside of the programmed events.
- Guest Travel Insurance.
- Any applicable taxes.
- The winner will be responsible for the taxes and levies applicable to the prize by the date of delivery. Likewise, once the prize has been delivered, the winner will be responsible for all taxes involved in its acceptance and/or receipt, as well as any other related costs.
- The prize may not be redeemable for its value in cash, and modification made by the winner to dates and schedules is not allowed. Tickets to the Super Bowl LIV, courtesy of Visa, are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by the NFL Entities (as defined below). Winner and three guests must travel together at the same time on the same itinerary. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or similar items once they are in winner’s possession or in the possession of any guest. The prize will be awarded to the principal cardholder named in the account as determined by the account used to participate. One (1) winner and five (5) alternate winners will be selected. All participations, including the mail entries, have the same opportunity to win. At the time of the drawing the Banco Popular Visa credit card must comply with the requirements described on clause 2 or will not be eligible to receive the prize.
- Tickets to the Super Bowl LIV, courtesy of Visa, whether awarded as a prize and/or are included as part of a promotion, must be accepted as awarded and are subject to all of the applicable terms and conditions prescribed to such tickets from time to time by the NFL Entities(as defined below). Such terms and conditions are contained in the Ticket License Agreement on the back of the physical ticket (once issued) and include prohibitions against any use of the ticket in connection with any commercial promotion or sweepstake and the unauthorized sale of the ticket in excess of face value of the ticket. By accepting tickets as a prize and/or as part of a promotion, the holder is deemed to have accepted all of the applicable terms and conditions. Visa is a global sponsor of the NFL and makes available the prizes to Banco Popular de Puerto Rico.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or electronic mail and will have four (4) days from the day of the notification to claim the prize and submit the information of the three (3) guests. The winner must coordinate to receive the prize by presenting an official photo ID at Banco Popular de PR, Marketing & Customer Knowledge Division located at #209 Muñoz Rivera Ave. Popular Center Building 7th Floor, Hato Rey, P.R. 00919. A satisfactory personal ID will be required from the winner before the prize is delivered. The prize is not transferable may not be exchanged for cash value and will only be delivered to the person whose name appears as primary account holder.
- The date of delivery will be confirmed to the winner in the notification phone call. Once the validity of the participation is verified, the winner will receive the prize. Sponsors unilaterally reserve the right to substitute the prize for another of equal or higher value, to modify the rules or the dates of the sweepstake, when, at their judgment and criteria, they deem it necessary, in conformity with the applicable norms and regulations.
- If necessary, the winner will accept any reasonable delay regarding the delivery of the prize. At the time of delivery, the winner must sign a receipt for the prize won and a release and hold harmless in favor of Banco Popular and their employees, for any damage or claim that may be caused and/or suffered through the use and enjoyment of the prize.
- Banco Popular, Visa and their subsidiaries, advertising, marketing or public relations agencies do not assume responsibility for any damages, accidents or losses (directly, indirectly or as a result thereof) that the winners, family members, or any other person may suffer by using or enjoying the prize. Any and all obligations toward the prize winners on the part of Banco Popular will cease and will be completely satisfied upon delivery of the prize.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting the prize, the winner grants Banco Popular, Visa and each of their advertising, marketing and public relations agencies an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual right to use his or her names, voice and likeness, photographs and to make personal presentations, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Banco Popular and Visa. Any question or information related to this sweepstake should be addressed to Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Marketing and Customer Knowledge (729), PO Box 362708, San Juan, PR 00936-2708, accessing www.popular.com/promo-visa or visit Banco Popular de Puerto Rico office: 209 building in Muñoz Rivera Ave., Suite 703, Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
- Banco Popular and Visa reserves the absolute right to cancel the Sweepstakes, change the rules or the date of beginning or end of the Sweepstakes and/or date of the drawing for causes beyond its control, subject to applicable state or federal laws or regulations.
- Banco Popular and Visa will not be responsible for participations that are lost, incomplete, illegible, late, with incorrect address or misdirected, stolen, with insufficient postage or mutilated; or for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; for technical or mechanical failures or deficiencies; for failures or deficient functioning of the telephone, telephone lines or telephone systems; mistakes in the Official Rules, in any advertising or other material related to the sweepstake; for failures in electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate information regarding the entry, whether due to the equipment, the software used in the sweepstake, due to human error in processing, or for any other cause. Banco Popular reserves the absolute rights to determine the validity of participations submitted and to reject them if they do not comply with the Sweepstakes rules, or if an unauthorized method has been used to participate.
- This Sweepstakes is valid only in Puerto Rico and USVI. It is subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The Sweepstakes Rules are available at www.popular.com/promo-visa.
- The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of participations received.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes implies complete acceptance of these rules.
- The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes /sweepstake or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstake in any way.