Tools and services
Designed with strict control measures to protect your accounts and make managing your business easier:
- Cards with chip technology: Our credit cards have a microchip that stores information for authorizing and processing transactions without the need for the traditional magnetic strip. This technology increases your security by preventing your information from being copied.
- Positive Pay and Reverse Positive Pay1: These services allow you to exercise quick daily control over your payments by check. They also allow you to pre-authorize identify suspicious transactions before the funds are debited from your account.
- Electronic Payment Authorization (EPA)2: Protect your commercial account from unauthorized or fraudulent electronic debits. This service allows you to pre-authorize your suppliers and/or the companies with which you have commercial relationships to electronically debit your account.
- Simple Check and Check Management3: These are secure systems that allow you to receive a CD with a registry of all paid and deposited checks (along with their deposit slips) and search for information by account, series number, amount, date, or sequence. All these services, known as Reconciliation Services, simplify the way you handle these issues.
- Checkout Payment4: This is a robust, secure, and efficient system designed to provide your business with the ability to accept online payments. It even allows you to perform a daily reconciliation of the credit-card, check, and even Popular debit-card purchases made to your business via your website.
Some services entail charges. Call our Commercial Banking Center at 787-756-3939 for more information about our products, services, and the various Web Cash Manager modules.5